The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung (RLS) with its headquarters in Berlin/Germany is affiliated with the German Left Party. Internationally, the RLS cooperates with local actors in the search for international relations in the spirit of mutual respect, international social justice, and understanding between nations and people. We engage with democratic forces, social movements and organizations.
We are hiring a full-time finance and administration coordinator for our projects financed by German public funds. The position is based in our office in Tunis.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Budgeting, financial administration and accounts reconciliation of our projects;
- Preparing cheques, salaries, transfers, income tax settlements, bank reconciliations, data entry into RLS’ accounting program;
- Preparing, controlling, supervising, and reporting on all RLS’ financial issues at the Tunis office according to Tunisian and German requirements;
- Preparing annual audits as required by Tunisian authorities.
- Assuming administrative tasks related to the program’s work and activities
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Tunisian national;
- Identification with the goals of the RLS;
- Degree in accounting/financial management;
- 3 years of relevant work experience;
- High degree of self-organisation;
- Strong communication skills, self-initiative, flexibility;
- Familiarity with reporting procedures as required by the Tunisian Ministry of Finance;
- High proficiency in computer operations with MS Office Software, especially Excel;
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken Arabic, English, and French;
- Ability and readiness to travel within the North African region.
Interested qualified individuals are requested to send their English CV, a motivation letter, and references no later than 15 January 2020 to: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.